*%

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's a Colorful Life Challenge- Yellow



Yes, I'm a slacker.

I know some of you have wondered
"What the heck happened to all the color challenges"?

No worries, I'm back on track!!

OK...here we go.


This week's color is YELLOW.  Every week, I will present a new color in my blog and it will be your job to contribute a photo of that color.  The photo must contain 90% of the color of the week. Enter as many photos as you like. I will collect all the photos and put them together in a collage.  And at the end of the summer, we will have a very colorful piece of art! 

Photos can be submitted on my Facebook page, and while your at it...
become a fan.

For those of you just are joining us for the first time, take a minute to check out the other color challenges we have done. White, Black, Blue, Brown

 NOTE:  I was going to pick a random winner but some of the qualities of the photos have been really low resolution.  I'm still working on getting them in a collage but I may just have to post it for all to see instead of print it. 


This challenge is hosted by Creative Flair.  Be sure to follow to get the update as we go through the colors this summer.






0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails