*%

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Check Out Our New House!

I have to admit that I have been lagging in the blog posting.  Sorry.
I have a good excuse though....We finally moved into our new house!!!

Come take a look at what is happening so far.  I have been unpacking and painting walls like mad.  We still have a long way to go but so far, I LOVE IT!

If you were to drive up, this is the view you would get.  
That front courtyard captured me right off the bat.

Front walk way to the front door.


View from the front door, again, my lovely courtyard.  
I can't wait to eat dinner here. Maybe in the fall though, it's about 107 out there right now.


 Here is a bookshelf area I painted today.
One of the few things that is actually done.


This is the mess of a master bedroom.  We are all camping out here until I finish painting the boys' room.
AND, I am almost done! They wanted a Lego room.  Can't wait to show you that.


Here is my beautiful kitchen! A few little tweaks left but very usable.
It has great storage, I just love it.

A view from the backyard. Camelback mountain in the background. Pool to the far left. 



Well, that's it for now.  Hope this gives you a good idea of what I've been up to from sun-up til sun-down.



So, what do think????

3 comments:

furygirl3132 said...

What a beautiful home, thanks so much for sharing the great pictures! I am a new follower from Friday Follow, so glad to have found your blog. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Love the view. Gorgeous!

Draya Ann said...

OMG I am beyond jealous of that courtyard! And the view. I look outside and see another town house. Yuck. It's beautiful. Well maybe not the 107 degree temp but the mountians and catcus make up for that in my mind!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails