*%

Friday, June 18, 2010

Where Bloggers Create


No, it's not that attractive or interesting. This couch has been the place where I would sit and write my blogs.  It was comfortable, that's for sure.   But, it is no longer.  It is packed up with the rest of all my things as we move to our new house.  And I am so excited! 
I will FINALLY get to have my own studio for all my creations and a place for a desk.  In this studio, I will have my easel for my paintings, an island table for ongoing projects, a desk for my beloved laptop and STORAGE.  Oh, how I have dreamed of a place to keep all of my art things neat and tidy.  And I'm sure my family will appreciate not having my artwork all over the house.

I have even decided on the look of the room:  Burnt orange walls with lime green wavy lines circling the ceiling line and the word CREATE spelled out on individual canvases.
I Can't Wait!!!

13 comments:

zandra said...

Good luck on the move. How exciting to start from a blank canvas to create your inspiration room. Enjoy the rest of the party.
Hugz,
Zandra

Anna Matthews said...

I know how exciting it is to get your own space after having your supplies stored here and there. Congrats - I hope it is all you dream of!

Janet said...

Getting to design and plan a new studio....what a fun project! I only moved mine from one room to another. It was a huge job but I'm so glad I did it. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new space when it's finally finished.

Pellie / Penny said...

Lucky you - the thrill of designing your new room.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Penny

craftyles said...

Good luck on your soon to be craft room. I 'm sure you will love it!

Rebecca said...

How exciting! Hope all goes well with the move. I know you can't wait to get your own space. Thanks for sharing and good luck!

Creative Blessings,
Rebecca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your move will give you the space you really want. Would love to see it next year, especially the burnt orange walls and green circles.

Terri said...

I'd be happy to share my yellow rose photo I'll put a watermark on it///like the whole color palate idea.

Liz-Anna said...

Good luck with the move! It's always fun to create a new space from scratch. Sounds like you know just where you're going with your own space!

Sandy said...

How exciting to have a new space to look forward to. Congratulations, and that couch does look pretty comfy, perhaps you can still visit it from time to time for old times sake. Happy creating in your new studio!

Angela Weimer said...

Good luck on the move. Hope to see pics of your new studio next year. Enjoy the party and have a wonderful day. Angela

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it, sounds like one great big fun adventure to look forward to. Good Luck and have fun! XOXO

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sounds like you have your plans in place for your new space - it sounds fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails