*%

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's a Colorful Life Challenge- Black


This week's color is BLACK.  These are 4 different pictures of a Lunar Eclipse that my husband took and I spliced them together in Photoshop. 

Every week, I will present a new color in my blog and it will be your job to contribute a photo of that color.  I will collect all the photos and put them together in a collage.  And at the end of the summer, we will have a very colorful piece of art! At the end of the challenge,

 I will also pick 1 participant to win a print of the art piece, mounted on 1 inch thick wood frame.

This challenge is hosted by Creative Flair.  Be sure to follow to get the update as we go through the colors this summer.

These are some great photos that have been submitted

Bob McGinley





Frauke Avent



So, just send on over any photo with the major color in the photo being black and I will show off a few here and on my Facebook page every week,  So, get your cameras out and send over those photos.  You can find my Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/creativeflairart







0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails