*%

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Personalized Photo Art Frames

Happy New Year!!

The holidays are over and I am ready for the New Year and all it has to bring.

I have been busy creating in the studio and wanted to share what I have been doing.  
I have decided to expand my art line with these photo frames.  They are SO much fun to create.  I get to use all of my "stuff".


The grandkids frames are really popular.

This motocross frame has the little boy's name on the sprocket that I made out of polymer clay.




Perfect for the little soccer player.  I can see it with pink paper in the background for a little girl.  


This ballerina frame has a little tutu and ballet slippers made out of polymer clay and a personalized name plate at the bottom.

That's about it for now but I am in the process of a wedding frame with the words of the first dance.

Anyone have any ideas for other frames?




0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails