*%

Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Art Frames Were Featured

I was contacted earlier this month from an event planner here in my part of town, Rylie Boo events.  She wanted to use my art frames to feature in her events and photo shoots.  
How cool is that???

Well, here it is.  This is the first one and it was featured over at
Save the Date for Cupcakes



My LOVE frame in this beautiful tablescape


Go on over and visit and while your at it, if you need any party planning (ANYWHERE in the country), visit RylieBooEvents.com.  

And, of course, you would like to see more of my frames

Also, I am Mingling over at Meg's blog.
Ahhh, coffee and blog reading, such a lovely way to spend the holiday.
Mingle 240

Happy MLK all!









4 comments:

Hannah said...

Stopping by through Megs! Love your creativity your blog is so cute and inspiring!

Christy Ashley said...

That's amazing! Congratulations! (Stopping by from Mingle Monday!)

TriGirl said...

Another Mingle Monday hopper here :)
Your artwork is really cool!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your feature, way cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails