*%

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My 100th Post!

100.

I can't believe I have written 100 posts, it seems like just a few.  I truly have enjoyed having a place to store all my recipes, thoughts on my artwork and just general hoopla.  

Well, I want to share a few of my favorite posts with you.  Hope you enjoy them again , or for the first time.

Wordless Wednesday
Every Wednesday I try to post a photo that needs no words.  This is one of my favorite's.  The sunlight was coming through the window and I just watched the wine drip down the glass. 
A friend of mine entitled it Great Legs.


Artichoke and Red Pepper Dip

Unfortunately, I have not taken a picture of this yet, but it is the EASIEST and best appetizer dip ever.
It is best (I think) served over french bread.



Expressionistic Landscapes 
Even though I just posted this last week, it has made a big impact on my art.  I did an art show in college and it was all based on Expressionistic Landscapes.  I haven't painted them since.  So, the other day I decide that I am inspired to do them again and it felt REALLY GOOD!  I keep posting them and I paint them. So, if you missed that post, here it is.


So, thank you all for reading my posts.  I have really enjoyed the interaction with you all.  


1 comments:

The Domestic Minx said...

YAY! Congrats on the 100th post!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails