*%

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Imaginative Landscapes

Yes, that is what they are.  Imaginative Landscapes.  In art terms, I call them Expressionistic landscapes.  

Well if you want to get into the nitty gritty, imaginative is more of a "Surreal" term but there is nothing surreal about my paintings.  They are only imaginative because I know what these landscapes look like in real life but I am imagining at the moment.  Depending on my memory, if you will.

But, I digress.

These are some of the "Expressionistic Landscapes" I worked on this weekend.

The giclee prints are now for sale in my Etsy store


Desert Sunset


  
Red Rock


Desert Storm






3 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

I am just a newbie at painting...these are so fun. INspired me, thanks!!

Stopping by from Mingle Monday...

Leslie

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Hopping over form mingle monday! Those paintings are beautiful!

Alexandra said...

Is this your artwork???

It is fabulous!

Exactly the kind of things I have in our home.

The colors, the vibrancy, the frozen moment...So lucky to have found this to settle my day.

THank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails