*%

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Arbol at Pedregal

This drawing was created about a month ago when I decided to take the boys to listen to some Celtic music in the park with some friends.  We planted ourselves on the grass and there was this wonderful twisted tree right in front of me.

Fortunately for me, I had some Prismacolor art markers and bristol paper with me.  I gave all the kids some crayons and paper and we all decided to draw to the music.  I started with the outline of the tree and drew in the abstract colored background, colors that I found throughout the area.  The kids were fascinated watching the whole process and it turned out to be an excellent afternoon.




Original 9x12- $50.00


Also available in limited edition giclee print.
Contact artist for details.






Interested in a smaller version......
check out this Wearable art necklace,a small print,signed and dated on the back. The print is enclosed ina copper frame in between glass, all handmade.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails