*%

Monday, March 21, 2011

Strut Your Stuff #1

Strut Your Stuff Mondays

I planned on getting this out earlier today, but you know how that goes.  Clean-up duty from the boys on Spring Break, sales orders that need to be photographed and sent out, online marketing and a run.
BAM! There goes the day.

So during the run, I kept thinking that it would be great to see what other people are making in their wonderful lives.  I am always sharing what I do over here and I would like to see all your stuff too.  
Call it motivation, call it showing off; either way, 
LET ME SEE IT.

Maybe it's a wonderful dinner, maybe it's a necklace.
Maybe it's something to decorate your house
Whatever it is, add your name to the McLinky and share whatcha got.





This is my artwork that I created this weekend.
The Song Divine, 8" x 10" mixed media on canvas

Named after the Indian prayer and motivation book.  I found the book at a yard sale. I had no idea what it actually was but after reading through it, it has some great words of wisdom that inspired the art piece.

I will leave this open all week so people have a chance to visit and share.









0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails